Effective Date: 01 May 2020
Our Commitment to your Privacy.
Our Commitment to your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. UnivFos., is providing this Privacy Statement to describe our online information collection practices and explain the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected and
Information That You Provide To Us
Account and Registration Information:
We ask for and may collect personal information about you such as your name, address, phone number, email address, instant messaging ID, and credit card information, as well as certain related information like your company name and the website name, when you register for an account to access or utilize one or more of our Services (an “Account”). We also ask for and collect personal information such as an email address and a name or alias from any individual that you authorize to log into and utilize our Services in connection with Your Account.
If you sign-up for a free trial Account, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to continue with a paid subscription to our Services. A third-party intermediary is used to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf.
We refer to any information described above as “Account Information” for the purposes of this Policy. By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
We ask for and may collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Websites or as you use interactive features of the Websites, including participation in surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us.
UnivFos collects this information in several ways:
• Through information you provide during sign up and onboarding.
• As part of an ongoing sales process.
• While providing online technical support, consultation, live chat or product information.
• Through automated means such as communications protocols, email communications, cookies, and other related technologies.
• Through our mobile applications.
• Through your participation in surveys, contests and promotions.
• Through your use of social connectors, including interactions with us on third-party social media platforms.
• Through your interest in our ads placed on third-party sites.
Personal information or other data we collect online may also be combined with information you provide to us through other channels such as product registration, call centers, or in conjunction with events such as trade shows, training seminars, contests and promotions, and conferences. Where permitted by applicable law, other information gathered from social media platforms and other published sources may be added to the data you provide.
How We Use Your Information:
We will use such data, including without limitation, to
• To provide you with our Service(s) opted by you;
• To send you communication from the Service(s);
• To assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s);
• To send you requested information about the Service(s);
• To respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns;
• To administer your Account;
• To inform you about important news about UnivFos, our new products and services, product updates, technical support issues, events and special offers we think you may be interested in.
• To facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
• To protect the security and integrity of UnivFos websites, systems, servers and other technical assets.
• To operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities).
• To meet legal requirements, or as required by a judicial process or a government request, and to establish exercise, or defend a legal claim.
• To comply with industry standards and our policies.
• To prevent and detect fraud or other prohibited or illegal activity.
• To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys or other market research activities.
• To process your registration for online and in-person events hosted by UnivFos or our business partners.
• To promote our products and services on our website and third-party websites.
How do we protect your information?
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your Personal Information. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your device to our servers. Personal Information collected by our Website are stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your Personal Information to you. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Choice / Opt-Out
UnivFos offers you the choice of receiving different types of communication and information related to our company, products and services. You may subscribe to e-newsletters or other publications; you may also choose to receive marketing communications and other special offers from us via email. If at any time you would like to change your email communication preferences, we provide unsubscribe links and an opt-out mechanism for your convenience. You may also access and make changes to your personal information specify your interests related to UnivFos products and services, opt-in to email communications from UnivFos, and manage electronic newsletter subscriptions.
Social Media features
Our Sites may use social media features, such as the Facebook “like” button, the “Tweet” button and other sharing widgets (“Social Media Features”). You may be given the option by such Social Media Features to post information about your activities on a website to a profile page of yours that is provided by a third party social media network in order to share with others within your network. Social Media Features are either hosted by the respective social media network or hosted directly on our website. To the extent, the Social Media Features are hosted by the respective social media networks and you click through to these from our website, the latter may receive information showing that you have visited our website. If you are logged in to your social media account, it is possible that the respective social media network can link your visit to our websites with your social media profile. Your interactions with Social Media Features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing the relevant Social Media Features.
UnivFos will take any privacy complaint seriously and any the complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner.
We request that you cooperate with us during this process and provide us with any relevant information that we may need.
Your Acceptance of These Terms